The Likes star icon is typically found in the panel beneath or adjacent to a members profile picture.
- To like another member visit their profile and select the Likes star icon. The icon will change colour from white to solid red
- Likes icons that have a red outline mean that the member has liked you but you have not liked them back
- Likes icons with two red stars mean that a member you’ve liked has liked you back and the feeling is mutual
The Likes page is designed to help you optimise your time on site. Think of it as your personal match maker where you can keep track of members who've liked you, who you've liked, as well as view your Matches.
- The Likes Me folder is where you can track pending and past Likes from other members
- The My Likes folder is where you can track members who you’ve liked
- The Matches folder contains profiles of members who you’ve matched with
- Create additional folders and add private notes about members you’ve liked or who’ve liked you
- Filter your Likes by members online, verification status or date added
Click here to learn more about likes.