When you choose to 'Block' a member;
- The member will no longer see your profile and all associated activity across the site
- You automatically reject any further communications from the member
- All winks from the member will be deleted
- The member will be deleted from your Likes list (if they are on it) and vice versa
- The member will not be able to see you in any chat room and you will not be able to see them
- Their profile is removed from future searches
- All sent and received validations for and from this member will be removed
If you don't want to block a member you can choose to ignore them instead.
When you choose to 'Ignore' a member;
- The member's profile is removed from your search results, browser lists, home page and matches
- The member will still be still able to view your profile and contact you.
In order to Block or Ignore another member, visit their profile wherever you see it across the site and select the icon with 3 dots adjacent to their profile thumbnail image.
To remove a member from your block list go to your account settings by clicking on the round avatar on the top right-hand corner of the page> blocking > under either 'block list' or 'ignore list' click on 'manage list' > tick the box next to the member you want to remove > click 'delete'